Harvest restaurant last week was named a semifinalist for the prestigious James Beard Foundation’s “Best New Restaurant” Award. The award honors “a restaurant opened in 2011 that already displays excellence in food, beverage and service and is likely to have a significant impact on the industry in years to come.”
The Beards–known as the “Oscars of the food world”–will be presented on May 7 at the Lincoln Center in New York. See a list of all semifinalists here.
The James Beard Foundation is a New York based non-profit created in honor of Chef James Beard and dedicated to the food industry. The finalists will be announced on March 19.
- Courier Journal’s Review of Harvest 2019 February 27, 2020
- Harvest in The News Again – Insider Louisville’s Style Blueprint January 29, 2018
- A Great Harvest Review From Leo Weekly August 16, 2017
- Harvest Featured in the Courier-Journal September 14, 2016
- Harvest Restaurant – Taste of the Town May 28, 2016
Latest on Instagram
TuesdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
WednesdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
ThursdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
FridayDinner 5pm - 9pm
SaturdayBrunch 10am - 3pm
Dinner 5pm - 9pm
SundayBrunch 10am - 3pm