StyleBlueprint: 16 Louisville restaurants with delicious eats for all diets
Have you vowed to eat healthier this year? Many of us do with the start of a new year, but when you go out to eat, that well-intentioned promise can get a little trickier to keep, and your new year’s resolutions can get derailed.
Not to worry — you can have your cake and eat it, too. Well, in this case, not cake but maybe a burger, some powerhouse salads, curries and kabobs. We’ve compiled a list of guilt-free Louisville restaurants, where you can eat out with friends while also sticking to your healthy eating goals.
We’ve even included recommendations of some dishes to try at each eatery, so you can have some go-to healthy choices to dazzle your taste buds and protect your waistline.
Happy — and healthy — eating!
- Courier Journal’s Review of Harvest 2019 February 27, 2020
- Harvest in The News Again – Insider Louisville’s Style Blueprint January 29, 2018
- A Great Harvest Review From Leo Weekly August 16, 2017
- Harvest Featured in the Courier-Journal September 14, 2016
- Harvest Restaurant – Taste of the Town May 28, 2016
Latest on Instagram
TuesdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
WednesdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
ThursdayDinner 5pm - 9pm
FridayDinner 5pm - 9pm
SaturdayBrunch 10am - 3pm
Dinner 5pm - 9pm
SundayBrunch 10am - 3pm